Wednesday, December 28, 2011

She paints her fingers with a close precision.

Top Row :
Ann Demeulemeester , Ann Demeulemeester , H&M , Far East Plaza , Salvation Army
Bottom Row :
Japan Thrift Store , TheLastNocturne, Topshop, T.U.K, Asos, Charles and Keith

So my Dad, being the ever random chinese man decided to buy me a shoe rack cause up until 5 minutes ago, my shoes were sprawled all over the ground on a towel. 30 minutes later and with a huge load of male testosterone-filled grunting, he finally built my shoes a home! :D

And I'll be honest, I don't treat my shoes very well cause if you look at them closely in real life, most of them have scuffs, tears and dirt on them! Hell, my T.U.K creepers have portions where the foam is coming off. But do I love my babies any less? Hell to the no. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment