Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song.

Spinal Bone Harness - OS Accessories.
Cuffed Black Shorts - Black Peace Now.


Was lying around whilst weeping to the ending of The Lion King one night when my friend called and was all YO BITCH I CAN'T FIND A MODEL TO DO A PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT SIAL LAH DAMN DESPO AH so guess who modelled for him at 12:30am in the morning?

It was a crazy quick shoot because he has just started and we finished in like 20 minutes? PROFESSIONAL ANOT, PROFESSIONAL ANOT?!?! HAHAHAHA. Apparently he wanted some kind of grunge-y Lana Del Ray-esque shoot so nothing says that better than a cigarette and a giant spinal harness attached to your back.

Will be heading to Men's Fashion Week tomorrow (SO EGGCITEXZXX) so in the mean time, talk to me...

On Twitter - @bryangohey
On Formspring - formspring.me/bryangohey
Or contact me through my email @ bryangohzc@gmail.com

LOVE YOU ALL PEACE AND WORLD HAPPINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment