Sunday, October 28, 2012

So I put my faith in something unknown.

Imogen Top - FEIST  /  Drapey Cardigan - Virgin Blak  /  Cigarette Pants - Black Peace Now  /  Sneakers - Superga  /  Ribcage Harness and Spike Cap - OS Accessories  /  Shades - Proud Race.

Realizing you were photobombed by an auntie in the midnight rider bus at 5:30am in the morning? Start cringing in exasperation and scaring your fellow drunk passengers...

Thank you Superga for sponsoring me a pair of shoes that are flat! :D Which means, they're extremely merciful on my feet because firstly, I can actually run for scumbag buses without falling headfirst into a drain and secondly, did I mention how comfortable they are? 

No seriously. Get a pair from www.feistheist.com. Seriously. Do you love your feet? Do you want the best for them? Do you feel like they no longer can bear the brunt of abuse from heels and wedges?


Spent my Saturday gossiping with ex bmt mates, pigging out on Thai food at orchard towers (I secretly think I'm hotter than the thai hooker dancers I'm just saying shh don't tell them please), club hopping and realizing how underdressed we are (Hey I'm wearing a fucking ribcage what do you mean I'm not halloween-y enough?!?!?!) and ending up at a coffee shop drinking beer like elderly defeated people till 4am.

Something tells me my youth is being spent wisely...

No comments:

Post a Comment