Sunday, December 16, 2012

The nights you could cope, your intentions were gold.

  Jersey T-shirt - T By Alexander Wang  /  Adjusted Biker Jacket - MMM for H&M  /  
Wool Trousers - Vintage Prada  /  Key Lock Necklace - MMM for H&M  /  Bowler Hat - Asos

Blowing half my measly NS pay on what is possibly the most avant-garde piece I own yet. But then again with 2013 looming round the corner, I think it's time to take things into a more minimalistic way.

Think Ivania Carpio meets The Divinitus meets French Voguette. Either that or I'm just tiring of the usual charades of "arm parties", "neck swaggers" or other some cumbersome things. It's nice not having to spend more than 5 minutes undressing yourself at the end of a long day! :)




 All Was Well in Paradise. The first, a lil' homage to the legacy that basically encompasses my childhood and the latter, to a song that gives me unbridled hope. Thanks Joe Finch and Cherine! xx

1 comment: