Saturday, July 21, 2012

. Alcohol makes people sad. It's like the Lifetime movies of beverages.

Knit cape cardigan - UNPLUGGED MUSEUM  /  Leather Panel Top - OBSCUR  
Skinny jeans - Topshop  /  Leather neckpiece - DIY  
Drape Gauze Boots - Rick Owens  /  Kirsten Satchel - Alexander Wang


Everybody knows my not so secret obsession with Gareth Pugh (I practically talk about him ALL THE TIME that I don't know how my friends can stand me LOL) and what better way to chanel his FW 2012 collection than with a long drapey cape, a panelled geometric top and leather neckpiece? 

Not so wearable (God only knows how many people I freaked out with my face partially obscured) but I think it makes for a nice change of sartorial pace. Plus I can swoop upon unsuspecting smelly people on the mrt and glare at them as they cringe in olfactory-offensive fear. :'D

Pictures by the awesome Haikel of www.hexagonsilver.blogspot.sg! We shot this 3 pictures in 10 minutes. ZAI SI BOH?

2 comments: