Saturday, July 7, 2012

Calm your tits gurl, it's only pretend murder and it's been beneficial for our marriage.

Pant Suit - Vintage Prada  /  DIY Spiked Shirt - Calvin Klein  /  Blazer - Topshop  
Remodelled Harness - Zana Bayne  /  Accessories - YSL , Montblanc, Taobao.

What I'm going to say is going to be the epitome of what-the-fuck inducing and some of you might even judge me... 

My outfit is...inspired by...RACHEL ZOE HAHAHAHA. Despite her being crazy annoying (How the fuck is a banana a worthy compliment of Karl Lagerfeld's work?!) and unprofessional behaviour (Team Taylor errbody!!!), I think she does do decent styling and has a pretty kickass wardrobe. Let's not talk about her child's walk in wardrobe.

The kid has a WALK IN WARDROBE whilst my clothes are piled on a dingy $20 Ikea roller hanger which collapses as frequently as celebrities hook up. 

And what do you know, I've officially moved my photo taking spot from the carpark (I swear, the security guard offered to help take my outfit shots the other night HAHAHAHAHA) into my living room. Though the lighting is shitty (I'd like to say it creates a nice ~*~backlit~*~ effect), it does make for a decent backdrop. 

Came back from my 5-day chalet the other night, saw my Zana Bayne harness lying around in pieces and decided...Hey what better way to make it look more S&m Rihanna-ish than to re-purpose it into a multi-wrap belt? 

2 bleeding index fingers and 30 minutes later and BAM, a new accessory. Pity it only looks good one way though. Gotta find more mileage to wear it. 

Ending this post with me staring pensively into the future whilst trying to figure out why Raf Simon's first show at Dior was so bad when actually, I'm just staring at a stain on the wall. Artistic I am. 

1 comment:

  1. "I swear, the security guard offered to help take my outfit shots the other night" AHAHAHAHAHA AWW YOUR SECURITY GUARD IS SO NICE!!!!

    AND LOL THE LAST PICTURE KILLED ME BTW.

    ReplyDelete