Sunday, February 12, 2012

In here, the world wont bring us down.

So I've been rotting at Scape (Which is basically a place with no traffic if you discount the troves of xmms) for the past 2 days for my school's graduation showcase and all I can say is...THANK GOD TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.

Besides sitting around and counting dust-mites in the air (I counted 68 in 5 minutes but then again I'm math-dyslexic), I've been catching up with old friends and dayuuuuuuuuum is there juicy gossip HAHAHAHAHA.
Wild Honey-ed it up with my h0m3-b01 and hom3-gurLZ at Wild Honey (It was TORTURE walking past Michael Kors, On Pedder and Hermes sob I would sell my first-born for an item from that store) and dayuuuuuum did it shift our food standards.

Isn't it always like this? We eat at phenomenal food joints and from then on, we're unable to settle for less. Eat at Ippudo ; Ridicule Ajisen Ramen. #firstworldproblem

And oh, a picture of Afiq being totes enamoured with Divya's phone cover.
MUH HOMIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MUH SHAWTIEZZZZZZZ. (It's 12:41 and I only had 4 hours of sleep the day before so it's excusable for me to word-vomit.)
Finally met up with Charmaine (To muh right) after god-knows-how-many-months of communicating via Twitter and Whatsapp. This girl, put simply, is fucking dirty HAHAHAHA.

"Charms, can I eat your eggs?" - Highlight of the night. And if you're gonna ask, hers was gooey and runny so I refused to take a bite.
Muh english breakfast because I delude myself everyday that my faux british accent is awesome.
Lmao at Karen being all OHMYGOD GAIZ WE CAN EAT NA0ZZZZ?
"Eh Keen, your first time leh. Lai take picture with the store board."
Shameless friends ; Priceless. <3

Gonna abruptly end this post with a paragraph written by my friend which struck a chord deep within the black hole which is my brain ;

“We only write about two feelings: one is the first day of summer when you and all of your friends are standing on the edge of a cliff watching the sun set and being overcome with all of your hopes and dreams at once. The other is when you’re walking alone in the rain and realize you will be alone forever.”

BRB PASSING OUT COME ON DRUGS DO YOUR JOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment