Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow.

Faux-Fur Fringe Coat - Vintage Max Mara
White Collared Shirt - Calvin Klein
Slub Knit Sweater - Topshop
Ripped Skinny Jeans - Virginblak
Creepers - T.U.K
Leopard-Print Clutch - Taobao
Accessories - H&M and YSL

This look is entitled..."I've been surviving on less than 6 hours of sleep a day cause of school work so I need to dress up to prevent myself from committing suicide". My Dad has been commenting that I've recently started to lean from guyish to androgynous looks which he think it's a good start to 2012 hahaha. He never fails to make me laugh with his "You dress like a chick with a dick comments". <3 you Dad if you're reading this! :D

I've recently developed an addiction to wearing my shirts (And an addiction to fruit loops too! Polished 3 cartons on Sunday cause I'm fuckin' hardcore like that) and you'll prolly bound to see them more often HAHAHAHAHA. And say hello to my $8sgd clutch bag from Taobao! The print is pretty low quality but for $8 and with a whole lotta roominess? FUCKYEAH.

It's currently 9:30pm and I still have a shitload of school work to do! ): Hopefully I can do up a post regarding my classmate's birthday tomorrow! :D

And on a happier note, 2012 has been fucking awesome so far! Schoolmates who you played Hide and Seek with on a Monday night? Fuckin' ace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment